In Concorde we love and welcome our pets as long as some simple rules are followed:
- The owner must declare its pet at check-in.
- A 30 EUROS cash deposit per pet must be made at check-in. The deposit is reimbursed at check-out.
- We accept up to two pets per flat unless prior agreement.
- We don’t believe our smallest flats are suitable for large dogs.
- Dogs cannot be walked in the building’s garden and car park.
- You may leave your pet alone in the flat as long as the new surroundings do not cause him/her to be distressed.
- Rodents shall be kept in cage at all times.
- Pets nor owners should not make loud noises between 22h and 10h.